“Pathfinders helped us secure a loan for our small manufacturing business in Birmingham. The process was quick and painless and they were very helpful.”
Donnalee Mathias, Lick Creek Enterprises
Loans are available to small and emerging businesses located in 13 southeast Iowa counties: Appanoose, Davis, Des Moines, Henry, Jefferson, Keokuk, Lee, Louisa, Mahaska, Marion, Monroe,Van Buren and Wapello.
- No application fee*
- 4% Interest (subject to change)
- Maximum 10-year term
- $5,000—$20,000 available per loan
Goals/Priorities for Loans
Loans will be given for the creation, retention, and expansion of small private business enterprises based on one or more of the following priorities:
- Natural resource based enterprises
- Value-added agriculture enterprises
- Enterprises providing needed facilities and services to low income, under employed or elderly
- Small commercial or retail business
How to Apply
Contact Pathfinders for more information by calling 641-472-6177 or email info@PathfindersRCD.org
*No fee to apply however approved loans will be asssed closing costs which may be financed as part of the loan
Pathfinders Revolving Loan Program was made possible through a Rural Development Enterprise Grant from the USDA-Rural Development.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.