The Jefferson County 4-H Strategic Plan provides a common direction and a structure for collaborative action to continue to improve how Jefferson County 4-H serves local youth.
Pathfinders staff custom designed a strategic planning process with and for Jefferson County’s 4-H group. We then provided meeting facilitation, plan writing, and plan editing. The final plan included strategic areas, goals, objectives, and action steps with associated responsible individuals and a timeline for implementation.
- ISU Extension and Outreach Staff
- Jefferson County Extension Council
- County Fair Board members
- Youth Committee volunteers
- Youth who care about and participate in 4-H programming