Pathfinders board members volunteer their time to address important issues in their communities. Representatives from each county may include:
- a county supervisor
- a local soil and water district commissioner
- a representative at-large
The Executive Director works closely with the Board to identify challenges and opportunities, establish goals and objectives, develop strategies, and implement plans.
The Board of Directors generally meet the first Monday of each month. Guests from the public are welcome to attend meetings. If you need accommodation, please notify the Pathfinders RC&D office by calling 641-472-6177.
- Deke Wood, Board of Supervisors
Van Buren County
- Bob Waugh, Board of Supervisors
- Dennis Gratz, Soil and Water Conservation District
- Kim Steele-Blair, Member at Large